1. What is the Portal of Pahang?
Pahang Portal is an acronym for Government Official Portal of the State of Pahang. Pahang Portal is the main gateway to information and services via the Internet Pahang State Government.
2. Why is Pahang State Portal created?
Now, most of the State Government information and services available online Pahang Pahang and portal created to facilitate the public to obtain the information and services provided.
3. Who is allowed to access and use the Portal of Pahang?
Generally, Pahang Portal can be accessed by all levels of society. However, there are a number of the information and services that require you to register as a member.
5. How do I contact the Portal Pahang?
You can contact: -
Information Technology Division,
Pahang State Secretary's Office,
1st Floor, Block C, Wisma Sri Pahang,
No. Secretary General Phone : (6)09-5126600
E-mel : webmast[at]pahang[dot]gov[dot]my
6. How do I send feedback to agencies Pahang Government Administration?
You can fill in the feedback form in Pahang Portal. It will be directed to that agency. For the feedback form please click here.